Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome to Mar Vista

Home Sweet Home
This is turning out to be a pretty fun place. I must admit I was a little leery at first, but I think we are really going to LOVE it here! Here are some of our adventures. We moved to Mar vista just a few weeks ago making Marcus drive to Brentwood 10-15 min in traffic...wahoo!

Front door court yard
Everything is open, with sunlight!

Our dinning room
There is 2 things about our kitchen area that I love.... no more eating on the carpet...and I am now the proud owner of a WALK IN PANTRY ( a pantry is a rare find) ...heaven sent I tell you!!!!!
Just a few miles from the Los Angeles Temple
1 1/2 miles from Venice Beach....and 3 miles from Santa Monica Beach....love it
Mar Vista Rec Center
I love that we can walk to this great park. There is a soccer field, baseball field, outdoor rollerskating hockey rink, pool, and playground.

....and how could we forget the pool a must everyday of course!
My 2 tadpoles

3 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Looks like a blast! Great pictures!! :)

{she + him} said...

Marcanie {Marcus + Stephanie} haha I'm a dork!

Love the new place, wish we could come and visit! Sorry we have been lagging on details, this summer was a whirlwind and a half with summer school, packing, moving, etc. How about you two come visit us and we'll catch you up on the deets?? :)

Love that TomKat's legs made it in to the post...but seriously you're neighborhood looks like a dream. Love that temple too! Prob one of my favs {even thought I've only been to 4 temples or so}.

Hope all is well, send our love to your boys!

Celeste Caldwell said...

How FUN!! I am jealous you have that all within a few miles from your place. SWEET!! Oh and I'm with ya on the walk-in pantry...they do ROCK!! Yay for your new place!!