Friday, September 10, 2010

Preschool ready

Ethan
You are so brave! Today you willing walked into the Dr office proudly announcing to everyone that you were "so excited to get 4 shots today, because then you get to go to Preschool." Mommy needed to get a Tb skin test too, so I could help at your school. Today when the nurse asked who wanted to go first, you jumped right up on the table and said " I do" without any hesitation.

Ethan showing off his new spiderman watch
Fun facts about E:

He loves to bust out his breakdancing moves in public

His favorite song to belt out is Baby, from Justin Bieber and can rap along with Ludacris

1 comment:

{she + him} said...

Ethan my mom always told me that "Lee Babies Don't Cry" and we didn't. I was right as rain getting shots as a keiki. BUT NOW I am deathly afraid of shots and cry every time...haha