Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring Break

Saturday
Ethan attemping to ride his bike with out training wheelsWard Easter breakfast and picnic

meeting an Easter bunny

This bunny was on a lease...it was hilarious watching it hop along


Friday

This is the first year I have attempted to color Easter eggs with the boys. The blue dye was spilled by rough housing 3 year old.... the rest of the night was a success. ( looking back I wish I would have taken a picture of my blue smurf...I was a little too upset to think it was funny then)


Thursday

Lunch in the park

At least once a week we meet up with Marcus for lunch . We usually play a family game of basketball and eat our lunches. Today was a little more exciting... President Obama was scheduled to eat up the street after a fundraiser. The boys loved watching the motorcades do their runs up and down the street.

Carson loved watching all the helicopters



Wednesday
Basketball practice

I was talking to my Mom on the phone telling her that Ethan had a great shot...

Me: Mom ...I think he makes his shots about 80% of the time
Ethan: overhearing the conversation..." No mom I made 8.....out of 10.
We laughed so hard...#1 I had no idea he counted his baskets...and #2 realizing he had no idea what percentages mean



Target
...after a popcorn and soda Ethan declared that this was the best day ever!


Tuesday

Arboretum


Monday

Marina Del Ray "waveless beach"

3 comments:

AudyCamp said...

WOW! ITS KAYLEA BY THE WAY ethan can already ride a 2 wheeler daylan cant even ride a 2 wheeler ethanis amazing1 ethan and carson are so cute and remember its kaykay!

AudyCamp said...

WOW! ITS KAYLEA BY THE WAY ethan can already ride a 2 wheeler daylan cant even ride a 2 wheeler ethanis amazing1 ethan and carson are so cute and remember its kaykay!

AudyCamp said...

WOW! ITS KAYLEA BY THE WAY ethan can already ride a 2 wheeler daylan cant even ride a 2 wheeler ethanis amazing1 ethan and carson are so cute and remember its kaykay!