Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fast Forwarding February

Just a little drama....

A little house flooding caused by the neighbors!
Dewey's funeral service
BUT...LOTS OF Fun !
Carson learned to fly
Venice Beach...always a surprising treat!
My 29th Birthday...Ahh 1 more year until I'm officially old!
Ethan learns to spell some more words
(inside joke to any of M's family)
Carson's 3rd Birthday
He's one cute pirate !
Pirate treasure cake
Trying out the new bike
Snowboarding with the hubs
Loving the beach in February...man we're spoiled!

4 comments:

AudyCamp said...

LOve it!...good job on the cake. Yes Marcus does have a big toe & I love Carso's grumpy pirate face.. :)
When did you go snowboarding?...and your poo poo flooding story way out-does mine!

{she + him} said...

Snow and sand...I'll have you know I was daydreaming about snowboarding YESTERDAY! The grass is always greener...

The Hann Family said...

FUN!!!! I officially turn old 6 months earlier than you...no fair! Love the treasure chest cake. Did you make that??? If so, you are amazing! I'm so jealous you live so close to the beach!!!

Jaime said...

I think we need to come to the beach with ya. :) I can't believe Carson is 3! Guessing you made the cake, that is an awesome cake! Missing the park in Feb. too. Can't believe how nice the weather is there.