Thursday, September 23, 2010

preschool

E getting ready to walk to school The big day
Mommy sending off her little man to school
waiting to go into class
My little Ethan is off to preschool. Where has time gone E goes to preschool Mon - Thurs.
11:30 -1:50. My little man signs in his own name everyday and waits on the Red line for Mrs. Yamaguchi to walk him in to class. I couldn't be more thrilled with his teacher... she is great! I love hearing of his new adventures from school. Carson gets special Mommy time these days and goes to his own playgroup/preschool Fridays giving Ethan his special time. I was a little leary sending my babies off to prechool, but I think we have all finally adjusted.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Fun! Ryan is loving preschool, it's too bad they can't go together! We need to plan a day to go and do something. Any ideas?

AudyCamp said...

Ethan looks like such a BIG BOY!...love the backpack. :)